Thursday, March 3, 2011

Southpark Eng Streaming



you remember my typical Christmas gift for Phil? This year it was too stressful than I would have done it time up to Christmas, but for the calendar is now more professional, I have learned new techniques and it was time to respect the * Kitsch * Anniversary * Note * kitsch. I would definitely say that the longer Wait was worth it. This time there was no 'Halbarsch' images. All are drawn properly. While some do not, of course, turned out as I would have have liked, but compared to last year I'm satisfied :-).

Here are some impressions:
has



Whoever put enough of the head-oblique-view but all we want, should address this link:
calendar 2011

And who wants to see more drawings, which should look here:
Mortua at Deviantart

However, I've got some pictures set to Nude, because I thought Phil would be there to stop them watching his pictures.

Okay. That was the purest abdominal brush-posting. I watch now (yes the German Synchro) from Big Bang Theory and then learn more environmental chemistry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment