Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pilates Socks Clayton

to swap 3 / 4 Cello Bow and

3 / 4 Cello and Bow: Sell
here is a handmade 3 / 4 Cello, for children or smaller adults (I'm as 1.60 m), in a workshop at Ottersberg, Bremen, built. So none of the cheap Chinese imports, which can only arise when students and teacher frustration. I have used it even before half a year ago but since I have now bought a baby and that always cries during practice, it works not so right about the learning of this beautiful instrument! There is little in one place Macken, as you can see one of the photos and a crack was glued professionally, but this does not detract from the sound of the cello. The bow was sold with the cello and be good. I am now also got along well with both. In addition, a pocket in blue and rosin with it.
... For questions, please write me or call me.
shipping is possible, it costs about 45 €
O. Stark
Price: 600 EUR VB

0 comments:

Post a Comment