Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Shoes To Match Yellow Dress

Yamaha U1: Top to sell the piano for beginners and advanced

Yamaha U1: Best piano for beginners and advanced
I sell my Yamaha U1, 2007 general overhaul in rehab Piano Reck, there also bought. I do not play more often and can use on the work of a wing, as my poor piano at home is too short. The U1 is suitable for both beginners and advanced learners.

Here is the text for U1 on the Yamaha website:
is with his outstanding musical performance, the Yamaha U1 of a perennial favorite among discerning pianists, the standards sets in which many other upright pianos have to be measured.

serial number H 20 50 58 5
Year? Sorry, I know the year of the piano not: probably 1975-1980 ... maybe you can find the serial number for something ...

If interested, please simply call, the piano can always be viewed and test played. Tel: 01773207768

Greetings from Wilhelmshaven
Price: 2,600 EUR to sell VB
01,773,207,768

0 comments:

Post a Comment