Monday, January 10, 2011

Vocal Papilloma Through Kissing

Internet beads

I you can see the 'masterpiece' is not denied.
Then I came across as I was looking for a schematic drawing of a sperm and was spotted this text:

ARMY MAKES A PERFECT WAY TO THE

Imagine a vast army against which consists of millions of soldiers. It moves toward a goal, take the road of obstacles and deadly threats, but despite all the difficulties are not in this army. The route, which have to cover the soldiers to your destination is a hundred thousand times larger than themselves of course, requires such a huge army that is sent out on such a difficult path, leadership and equipment to achieve the goal.
This huge army of 300 million soldiers is in the male Body. The soldiers are the sperm. Every single sperm is about one-hundredth of a millimeter in size. Your task is to reach the egg. But they have to travel a very long way.
Source: DasWunderDesWerdendenMenschen

A perfect army also. And the egg is a castle that it be conquered ..? Too bad that the comparison is when the sperm reach the egg and then mutate into single fighters and already there is a kind of struggle and the right to choose who has the egg to fertilize.

right but I was amused when I discovered this here:
Fossils Overturned Evolution .
Note the dramatic Music and how to jump to the beginning gives the completely wrong statements and the career of Charles Darwin and repeatedly emphasized that it's never been confirmed and indeed have no scientific basis. Well, if I closed eyes, ears, and a locked condition according to 'Lalalala' Tingel-singing through the world it is no wonder that you can not see the scientific basis.
is true then how awesome repeatedly emphasized that all science has revealed that evolution has not taken place and that fossils confirm that it has been held since then no development of the species found and the animals looked like earlier today.

Help me a boost ... is a rhino?
Yes okay, the resemblance to his descendants have not as obvious .
As an example, you watch including a dragonfly. That the cattle at that time as immensely large was because of the higher oxygen content in the air just too easy a supply of larger structures was possible, we have just left out.
Unfortunately I lack the time and the nerve to look me all this completely, but I might allow myself the luxury of time when I'm through with my evolution test.
is the remainder of the evolution and fault what Hitler did not even wrong, but it has also brought Mahatma Gandhi. So I forgive her ;-).

0 comments:

Post a Comment