Monday, January 24, 2011

Thank You Letter To Reverend After Funeral

number 30 167,, That was really ...

... rather a theological study as a test, but what it should. "Said the examiner (and I still do not know what she means) and then said they would be very happy being with me. Then again quite many people with me grumble because I've been unnecessarily into your shirt, say it times without number.. was not Satisfied veeeery happy comma nothing
Both my accountant, I knew already Examenskram and tutors job and so it was actually quite easy, although I had refused offered coffee and biscuit.
direct was indeed a great shock to the beginning ("Did not you that you have 5 subjects at the principal investigator and N in addition to selecting auditors? ") but the problem was solved then fix (" Oh, we consider just the surface but not deeper. ").
mammals was again totally free and as I moved about so much on the development of man, was summarily focus and basis for examples of the theory.
food has to go then with my two mathematicians not able to work out because all the restaurants / pubs in the election had, but J has given us a short hand-made spinach, mashed potatoes and Tofustäbchen and together with IT Crowd Season 4 was the very supi.
And now I'm enjoying the rest day tomorrow before I must prepare for the tutorial.



Tot reagents


PS: Sport for the holidays but already is: D. Kick boxing and badminton. Badminton is not my favorite sport, but it's fun and a little compensation is not so bad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment