Sunday, January 2, 2011

Lyndsey Dawn Mackenzies Wedding Dress

2010

2010 did the first time?
climbed. Tutoriert. Students supervised.
done in 2010 after a long time? martial arts. At Deviantart be active.
2010 unfortunately did not do? went right. So by and long and stuff.
increased or decreased? to. Definitely.
Town of the Year? Münster. Aachen Cathedral was pretty but I like better.
binge drinking? Nope.
hair longer or shorter? longer.
nearsighted or farsighted? officially tie.
vacation? Bin never went there except mini-breaks to Frankfurt and Koblenz.
hospital visits? Nope.
love? I think In happier relationship. At least it does not contribute to my sorrow.
drink of the year? The Eisliebe tea.
food of the year? Erm ... phew. The vegetarian duck at _dem_ Chinese.
The best time spent? Somehow I did not grade the time in the head.
song of the year? poor souls in need?
album of the year? now I'll tell you a secret: I bought an album.
Book of the Year? Hm .. Evolution is a Reading textbook.
concert of the year? Bodo Wartke in Cologne.
TV series of the year? IT Crowd!
knowledge of the year? I do not know what I want.
things I might well do without? exam applications, the entire technology-exam-cramming, the sports schools shit
most beautiful event? Successful Registration for the Exam
2010 was in a word? enervating.


'm sick and now I am in the learning stress. Have a month for AC / OC and 22 days for evolution and must of course still prepare everything for the tutorial ;). And I'm sick. Now in the final sprint but in between times also with fever. Phew.
I hope next year will be 'relaxed' and more exciting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment