tutort What did she say? Deus ex machina
issued in less than 30 minutes I am to the room in which I would hold my tutorial. I am so nervous. Well, not really nervous. Rather jittery and unsure whether whoever comes, if I get open space, is whether the works with the PC as the ...
beautiful as I've only just noticed that my stick is probably not in my pocket. This of course makes it more exciting. Let's see how I get my film on the other PC. Hopefully, the wifi or something.
technique was very good.
I quote:
Lecturer: "So they have passed" I
., Geil! Oh, I mean good. "
I was allowed on the blackboard and simulate on such a plug-in model death by electrocution. When I do something I had to have once explained why I do this so and what I still know all this.
would find the I, as Auditor while annoying but I was hoping that he finds it, at least that I've learned something.
Overall, I was the way a whole hour in there. In the end he congratulated me and then when he told me the ticket handed he has me the error of my pre-exam rates.
Naaarf.
, 'Oh yes, right. What a stupid mistake and the case despite exam ... " In the end, I would have screwed it
for the exam now much, much more vieeel. But the beautiful the saying "With our presence in complete ignorance ' as good picks.
Uh! And in zoology one has given me a desk. Haaach. Coolio.
0 comments:
Post a Comment