things that annoy me ...
first The weather. It's cold, wet and windy. Rock time is over. Her long trousers.
second My weight. But I'm to blame. Abed today it goes to the sport.
third My textile pen. The fact is empty. I find sucks. Need a new one.
4th Amazon. Hey! I WANT THE BUUUUCH! WÄÄÄÄH! Nix cancel!
5th My laziness. Could Connection with point 2 there.
6th Students ask whether we should learn even though it occurs in the exam.
I run like the concept of 'little energy as possible high income'. But when I started studying, I have all absorbed in me. I did not say: "What do I need the" I have never asked this question because I was interested in the topic I have chosen the subjects and that suits my course I gemosert because it was much, of course, was that?... it is exhausting, certainly I found some shit about ... but I've learned.
I hate this trend.
'Do I need this? " 'What I need this? ".
The questions are good for someone of an IKEA shelf assembles but not for students at a university. As you learn not just what you need for the exam or later for lessons (* scary * I would be with the school was already qualified to teach.) But more. Basal, unimportant, informative. You get an insight into science that they will teach. One can see the trials and tribulations and experiences almost a biological literacy.
And ask me if they should learn. Above all, these were only three terms. Had it been a thematic digression okay, but three terms. Three stupid ideas!
0 comments:
Post a Comment