Friday, November 12, 2010

How To Correct Orange Patchy Hair

Narf

I was just in the CAFETERIA zugeschwallt two comic types of the WHC or something with such a contradictory content. I mean, I'm used to annoy Jeovahs witnesses or the 'Save-Jesus'-wife, but what did they want? The ban, according to Wikipedia, the abortion is not, we may prevent pill with ... why cucumbers by the University of Bern and laid poor people? And then allow to talk with them as contradictory and without.
There would always have two sexes, the Bible must be understood in the original ... They had even then a translation in your hand.

Why can not stop talking to me?
I thought the students would want to practice a presentation. Yes I am a little goofy. Was about to ask if I should pay attention to anything.

Maybe I should have revangieren me better off with a lecture on epithelia. Or via Twitter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment