Monday, February 7, 2011

How To Program Remote For 05 Santa Fe

Teekesselchen

About Private unchic to blogging. You should
of interesting, informative, exciting, or fun blogging.
It should blog a pretty picture. You should blog a funny video. If necessary, one pops up from a dachshund of a balloon bursting at the then.
But sometimes someone has to so much pent up, that one simply wants to get rid of.

The year is a month old.
degree views.
But the time was enough that a lot could accumulate too much. And since no one can listen to my grad, you are allowed there.

first I approach the end of the course and fall into panic. Will I be a teacher, I will not know what will become of me ... blabla. My sister even asked some time ago: "Well, you will fall even in the Enddepression?" My answer
., Yes! ". Actually, it is cumbersome to ask me the question a teacher: I would tolerate it, but apparently I do not want it.

second I would like to make the doctor. I had to go only and ask ... but this is such a thing Schrödinger. Currently, I could make the doctor in the zoo. I wonder if I make it, or do not do it. Here, the calculation is quite simple:
a) I do not ask, I do not win and not lose. Or lose in any case.
b) I ask, I'm the doctor gains (that is) or I do not (ie lose).

third A great many years of friendship is over. First, there were always quarrels smaller, ever smaller problems and then we hear nothing more simple, just about anyone to get what you did wrong allegedly know exactly is it about misunderstandings, and the person says that not even a clarifying past Letter earned. "I just close my eyes until you're gone. Lalala! ". Very grown up, very sensitive, very clever. Okay, I'm gone. But the hole remains and blood.

fourth exam time. A feeling of pressure at a time. In theory, I have to do constantly, but I can about it that needs to be done currently no urgency. relief, then? Maybe.

fifth situation. I just want harmony. I do not understand each short conflict, criticism, clarifying then fix. I love does not have all the world happy and like it because I love not world drops, and understands and likes. Instead, it is a permanent conflict. One can really only choose on which stove it endures longer up to date with his ass. Yippee. And sometimes the view extends to 'Soon I'll pull out' is not enough. In terms of harmony I am very sensitive and that makes me even just on the most complete.

6th New things. I finally decided to do something, I dare, and now I'm afraid that it might make something breaks what I seeeeehr veeeery veeery much worth. Self-blame is not it? However, one can not say in the long run 'Then I do as if nothing had been and continue to live like that, you must have not know everything'.

Well. And all this makes currently that I almost explode. Bäm.
Currently, I would therefore like to make holiday. Thus, a 'Go away and again if there are, everything is okay' vacation. But I have neither time nor money, nor even is not like that. Accordingly, tomorrow is a new great day will be. Except that I'm going to play badminton.

0 comments:

Post a Comment